RC Elétrico - o fórum de automodelismo elétrico!

Corally, Hot Bodies, Serpent, Tamiya, Associated, HPI, Kyosho, Schumacher, Traxxas, X-Ray, Losi, Yokomo, Ofna.

Bem-vindo: Dom Jun 16, 2024 3:11 pm

Todos os horários são GMT - 3 horas

Criar novo tópico Responder  [ 10 mensagens ] 
Autor Mensagem
MensagemEnviado: Sex Mai 18, 2012 11:37 pm 
Novo no Fórum

Pessoal,

Não temos nenhum tópico com opiniões sobre este modelo.
Alguém possui informações ? É um truggy ou um monster ? É mais resistente que revinhos ? Vale a pena no valor de R$ 1.300 ? Por ser HPI, temos peças no mercado ?

Editado pela última vez por rcracing em Sex Mai 18, 2012 11:44 pm, em um total de 1 vez.

Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter Compartilhar no MySpace

MensagemEnviado: Sex Mai 18, 2012 11:40 pm 
Membro Classe 6
Membro Classe 6

Acabaram de chegar na Gaba hobby
Da uma olhada nos links:
http://www.gabahobby.com/item/hpi+racin ... rtr+107010
http://www.gabahobby.com/item/hpi+racin ... rtr+107008

MensagemEnviado: Sex Mai 18, 2012 11:47 pm 
Membro Classe 2
Membro Classe 2

Cara eu ia trazer esse carro de fora ( canada) pra ca, mas o proprio cara da loja me disse q era um carro muito novo no mercado e que ele ainda nem tinha peças de reposicao e q nao sabia qdo a HPI ia soltar no mercado! Fiquei com receio de se la fora esta essa demora de pecas de reposiçao, imaginei aqui no Brasil entao esquece neh, preferi pegar uma Stampede q era uns 100 dolares mais cara, mas sei q vai ter peças por aqui! Apenas uma opnião minha amigo! Abs

Sakura Zero S (Speed Passion/Hobbywing/Savox/Turnigy)
Stampede 4x4 VXL
Tamiya F104W MP4/6 Honda SENNA (Carro de Estante)

MensagemEnviado: Sex Mai 18, 2012 11:49 pm 
Membro Classe 2
Membro Classe 2

Bom isso q eu estava falando era da MT Flux, pelo q sei a ST é o mesmo esquema, so muda a bolha e ela deve ser pouca coisa mais baixa, tipo um Truggy mesmo e a MT mais para um Monster!

Sakura Zero S (Speed Passion/Hobbywing/Savox/Turnigy)
Stampede 4x4 VXL
Tamiya F104W MP4/6 Honda SENNA (Carro de Estante)

MensagemEnviado: Sex Mai 18, 2012 11:52 pm 
Membro Classe 8
Membro Classe 8

O bullet não está sendo bem avaliada,dizem ser frágil e não tem peças no mercado

MensagemEnviado: Sáb Mai 19, 2012 12:02 am 
Novo no Fórum

Bullet ST com 4 s :

http://youtu.be/xKewtpuPieo

MensagemEnviado: Sáb Mai 19, 2012 12:07 am 
Membro Classe 6
Membro Classe 6

Na gaba hobby tem umas pecas pra ele

MensagemEnviado: Sáb Mai 19, 2012 12:07 am 
Membro Classe 8
Membro Classe 8

escreve : bullet problems hpi
e vai ver o tanto de gente reclamando

MensagemEnviado: Dom Mai 20, 2012 9:45 am 
Membro Classe 6
Membro Classe 6

Ollhem amigo eu andei pesquisando sobre o bullet e os que apresentaram problemas são os nitro, um que estava aquecendo d+ o motor, mais pelo que entendi é normal pois no começo o motor vem mais preso para amaciar, em fim, e o outro problema foi no radio que quando acelerava o servo do acelerador (do nitro) dava alguma interferencia e o carro virava, mais não vi ninguem falar mau do eletrico, ninguem disse a quebrou isso, estragou a coroa, quebrou a suspenção...e etc...acho cedo para ir falando mau do carro, que na minha opinião deve ser muito bom pois se trata de um hpi....o unico problema ainda são as peças de reposição que não estão muito disponiveis ainda, mais acho que é uma questão de tempo, pois quando lançaram a mini savage rapidamente encheu de peças de reposição para todo o lugar...

MensagemEnviado: Dom Mai 20, 2012 4:15 pm 
Membro Classe 8
Membro Classe 8

Pesquisou direito mesmo ?

Citação:
guys!

I have recently purchased a Bullet Mt about a month ago, its a great truck had a lot of fun with it but i have experienced a severe problem with my rear center drive shaft, it broke the first time after about 10 runs (in which we blew 2 glow plugs) then we purchased 2 new drive shafts and we noticed that just as the ball met the shaft it thinned out for no apparent reason, and that's where the break was happening. A few runs after we replaced the shaft it broke again!

Is anyone else having this problem? and does anyone know a solution?

cheers, fudge.

_____

Citação:
Hi,

I do own the Bullet Flux ST but also the Bullet Flux MT. Everything is identical, except for the Shell.

First of all, I have to mention that I´m not really into heavy bashing, so it is more or less (gut feeling) the way a "normal" user would use those cars (Park Zones, etc.)

To give you a feeling about running costs, here a short overview:

1) On the Bullet ST I got an overheated ESC, my assumption is that due to the lower fitting of the shell vs. the Bullet MT aircirculation is worse vs. the MT. This could have been the reason. I got the ESC changed and drilled some ventilation holes into the shell. As of today, it seems that this did the trick.

2) I highly recommend to check the Diifs after in minimum every 10 runs. My Diffs were not filled with oil, but only with grease. As the diffs are tight, you should go for Diff Oil.

Here is a short list of spares I already needed (And keep in mind, I´m not into heavy bashing):

H101208
H101209
H101015
H101234
H101235
H101230
H101232
H101301
H101298
H101216
H101236
H101238

Besides the ESC, this part list was needed on BOTH of the Bullet´s.

You could go also for Hot Bodies Parts from the Lightning Series which are ( I´m from Germany) are cheaper than those ones from HPI and which are mainly compatible.

If I compare the Bullet Series (Retail price per Car was around 360.- Euros) vs. my Vorza or my Savage Flux HP (Retail of both was 599.- Euros) the Bullets are way more expensive on running costs vs. the Vorza or also the Savage Flux.

As usage is the same, I still this is a valid comparison. On the Savage Flux I run more or less still the stock parts, the only thing I bought (And you need to buy that with any RC) was some pinions. Real spare was only 1 part of the gearing but that´s it.

So, the "golden" rule is: Buy more in front and you will have to spend less afterwards.

Hope this helps,

Michael

BTW: Sorry for my poor English

Citação:
I sold on my Bullet because of it breaking all the time, ive now got a Savage Flux so hopefully it should hold up better

"Have had mine and they eat wheel bearings 2 complete sets in 5 hrs use"

_______

"Right now I don't know how to proceed. I became very disillusioned with the hobby after the frequent breakages with my Bullet. Part of me still thinks it's fun, though, but the thought of spending more time repairing than driving isn't getting me all psyched up for the coming season. I've been thinking a bit about getting a road car (lot more roads than tracks in the city). Possibly something flying, but I really can't be int eh city for that. I just don't want to find myself on the other end of a 500 euro purchase with the same result as all the money I've spent so far. If I could manage to sell my current stuff, it would be a different story."

"hey all

Me and my sisters fella finally got both our bullets working today and took them out for a spin. Within about a hour i had 2 drive shafts fall out and my mate lost 1 of his.

Now this is pretty shoddy tbh, ive read on here that they have a habit of bending or snapping but ours simply fell out. Put them back in but they do it again after about 10 minutes. Is there any way to keep them in? I also lost 2 of those little black rubber o-rings for the drive shafts are they crucial?

Then on the last run the starter on the MT decided to give up the ghost and the whole cord extended right out and wont wind back in. Should i open it and try to put it back or has it had it?

Both cars 2 days old and had about 3 hours run time =("

"Hi guys!

I have recently purchased a Bullet Mt about a month ago, its a great truck had a lot of fun with it but i have experienced a severe problem with my rear center drive shaft, it broke the first time after about 10 runs (in which we blew 2 glow plugs) then we purchased 2 new drive shafts and we noticed that just as the ball met the shaft it thinned out for no apparent reason, and that's where the break was happening. A few runs after we replaced the shaft it broke again!

Is anyone else having this problem? and does anyone know a solution?

cheers, fudge."

"hi its carl
ive got a bullet st from new, ive had nothing but trouble with the same driveshafts breaking. rang hpi and replaced all drive outputs including the (brake) and also replaced the whole slipper clutch assembly (spent a fortune on drive shafts and drive inputs and whole slipper clutch i'm a bit annoyed because it was brought new), but still kept snapping driveshafts. it even got that the driveshafts were snapping after every half tank of fuel. check out the other post on here about the driveshafts breaking. best of luck and let me no if you get a solution to this problem..............carl
"

"I picked up a HPI Bullet Flux MT just last month when they launched in the US and I had it running for about 10 minutes when I decided to go into my garage and get my Savage Flux HP out. So I hand over the controls to my son who with in one minute hit a fence and broke the a arm and lost the front dog bone. I have been trying to find parts in the USA for nearly 3 weeks and have had no luck no even with HPI witch surprises me. Does any one know where to quickly get parts for the Bullet Flux trucks??? Thanks in advance"

"I picked up a Bullet ST Flux from Tower in Feburary, was hoping it'd be a nice 10th scale basher for around the yard. I took it out for the first time today and broke the front right hub carrier within the first 3 minutes of driving it around in grass. Out of the box, I'm not very impressed with the durability of this truck.

I've owned the Savage Flux and the Vorza Flux and neither of these would have had this issue, heck my SC10 can take 10x the abuse I put this Bullet through in the 3 minutes I had it running.

The carrier broke when I hit a Spruce tree's root which sticks up about 1 1/2" from the ground at about 3/4 throttle on 2S, so maybe 20mph. Both tires hit the root head on, it wasn't even enough to send the truck into the air. I heard a crack and the tire just flopped off.

At least HPI is HPI and their warranty department/staff are great. They are sending me a replacement part at no cost. Just afraid I have to baby this truck now. What kind of luck are other people having with their new Bullets?"

"i've got a hpi bullet st 3.0. i brought it from new but it's had about 3 to 4 hours use max and in that time it's broke both front and rear drive shafts. the front 1 broke first but that was the little bar in the ball end that had come out. i sent a photo of that to hpi and they said it was wear and tear, that broke within a hour and half after running in. the second 1 broke (rear one this time) today and that snapped on the drive shaft before the ball joint. i've got a couple of other cars and i've never had this problem, surely theres other weaker parts on the car i would expect to get broken before these, i know they take alot of stick but for them to brake so early and not really giving the car any stick has put me of buying hpi again. has any one had any trouble with drive shafts on there hpi buggys and truggys or monster truck. i was going to buy a trophy truggy or buggy but might buy another make. i'm going to send these of the hpi but i wont hold my breath. trouble is i like some of the hpi stuff and this has really put me of these. sorry about the moan but i'm really dissapointed for these to break so soon. any help or advice. thank you........carl"

"hi i've not heard anything from hpi and they have had the drive shafts over a week. so i brought a new pair and fitted the rear 1 that had broken. i took it out today and within 2 tanks of fuel it had broken again. the rear driveshaft again snapped at exactly the same point just behind the ball end. it snaps at the end nearst the middle. when i turn the spur gear by hand it seems to turn quite a bit (both ways) before you get any drive, and also when i spin the rear wheels by hand it turns smoothly but then it makes a light grating sound and the drive shaft seems to stop quick and tries to turn the drive shaft the other way and then it turns again in the direction it was spinning. sorry if this sounds daft or weird, but it hard to actully explain. the car drives great with great acceleration and top end so its really getting to me. any help or would i be better taking it into the modelshop. this 1's really got me thanks...........carl"

E a mais interessante de todas :

"Stay away from the Bullet Flux. I have experience with one and the Stampede 4x4. Nothing has broken on my pede 4x4. The bullet, with the same beating, broke more. I have spent enough money fixing it to buy a Savage Flux HP. The choice is yours. The stampede 4x4 or a HPI Savage FLux HP :P."

Criar novo tópico Responder  [ 10 mensagens ] 

Todos os horários são GMT - 3 horas